Thursday, January 10, 2008

1 more day to go and orientation ends. tml is the dance party. ya, the fun day. i hope the orientation peeps will enjoy it. ya... i don't get to go cause i have dance prac. -_-" if prac is every friday, there goes my 18th birthday.



School is starting to get tedious. yes, people are mugging at this point of time. the kind of feeling i get is so 'unrelaxed'? Lala... whatever. So Racoon seah, nanny kwan and giraffe thia are coming back next week for school. I guess sch won't be so boring after that. (In case u three dunno, i randomly came out with the name during chem lecture today! Check out your chem notes. And after i came out with your names, i realized i am pooh chew? Ya... stupid name lah. :p)



Somehow, nj gives me this feeling of loneliness yet again. Haha... lucky thing there's mich ng to pei me wait for cca. Ya. I really need more people with me. I guess i am just used to accompaniement. That time we were all 5 girls. :p Always have ppl around.



Well, beginning to realize life isn't just that perfect after all. Nothing can come out as planned, like we want it to. That darling girl. Forget about it bah. Stay happy and we will meet up more. Haha...u can always msg me. :P

hbfaifuohodhf9ponjaspjreoungfepnivdmfdnjoigjpdmg (in my stupid mood now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home